Convenient and sized perfectly for cards, keys, and a phone, the Dorothy wristlet is a beginner-friendly, stylish accessory for everyday use. Depending on the fabrics, this wristlet could be made for casual or formal occasions. Sew this project quickly, and even use scraps from your stash! The name and design was inspired by the multi-talented, Dorothy Dandridge, and also Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, who both could have used this bag during their adventures.
- Included in kit:
- Dorothy Pattern (optional)
- 5” Main Moda Cotton Fabric
- 9” Contrast Cork
- Choose between Concrete (pictured) or Charcoal!
- 9” Cotton Lining
- 5” Fleece Batting
- Hardware - Gunmetal
- (2) Key Fob Hardware (1 extra!)
- (2) Tassel Cap Hardware (1 extra!)
- (1) Handmade Label
- 8” Beige Zipper with 4 Circle Pulls (2 extra pulls!)