Q 20 with Lift Table by Horn
Sit Down Longarm
The Q 20 Lift Table by Horn USA is a powered height-adjustable table with an integrated power strip. The hinged side leaves provide quilters the extra table space needed to quilt the largest quilt projects.CONTACT FOR PRICING
- Leafs down: 46.5“ wide & 35.75“ deep
- Leafs up: 72“ wide & 35.75“ deep
- Drawer leafs installed: 72“ wide & 50.75“ deep
BERNINA LONGARM STITCH REGULATION
- Master hand-guided quilting quickly with the assistance of the integrated BERNINA Stitch Regulator. The BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator is simple to activate and simple to customize using the machine’s touch screen. Set the stitch length as preferred for a variety of quilting styles. The BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator keeps the stitch length consistent even at variable stitching speeds. Choose between three stitch regulation modes, including a basting mode or a fully manual mode.
UNIQUE USER INTERFACE
- BERNINA brings the best of the domestic machine world to the longarm world with a simple to navigate, color touch screen. Totally customizable, it includes useful functionalities like a stitch counter and built-in tutorial.
UNIQUE THREADING PATH AND INTEGRATED BOBBIN WINDER
- The forward position of the thread stand is easy to reach and the threading path simple to follow. The integrated bobbin winder is just one of the small details that make this machine unique.
UNIQUE TENSION CONTROL
- The BERNINA Longarm models offer the industry’s only presser foot tension release for threading ease. The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a variety of thread types with success.
- With 2,200 stitches per minute for hand-guided quilting, you will complete more quilts more quickly than ever.
BUILT-IN NEEDLE THREADER
- Quick and easy threading of the needle thanks to the semi-automatic needle threader.
- LED lighting along the length of the machine and above the needle illuminates the quilt for enhanced visibility.The brightness is dimmable or can even be turned off, an especially helpful option when working with white thread on white fabric.