The flower design on this wall hanging is based on floral embroidery designs from Germany in the early 1930s.
This pattern includes detailed instructions and full-sized, mirrored remplates for machine embroidery in formats for ART60, ART, DST, EXP, HUS, PES, VP3.
The designs have been divided up into hoopings according to hoop size. The instructions for an "X-Large" hoop are for a hoop with an embroidery field that is approximately 15.7" x 10.2". The instructions for an "Endless" hoop are for a hoop with an embroidery field that is approximately 15.7" x 5.8".
- Finished Size: 18" x 22"
- Fabric for Applique: Variety of purple, pink, turquoise, blue, orange, yellow, and green.
- Fabric for Background and Binding: 3/4 yd
- Piping: 1/4 yd
- Backing Fabric: 2/3 yd
- Batting: 26" x 30"
- Other Supplies:
- 1 yd of 17" wide paper-backed fusible webbing
- Medium weight tearaway stabilizer
- A variety of coordinating embroidery threads for applique