12 traditional quilt blocks, created in a non traditional way. EmbroidaBlock designs are quilt blocks created in the machine embroidery hoop.
Post card blocks are 4 x 6".
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
- CD includes printable PDF instructions.
- Supplies Needed:
- Sticky Paper
- Timtex cut 4.5" x 6.5"
- Scraps of fabric for designs - colors needed are listed with the design steps
- Threads needed are listed with the design steps
- Regular sewing thread to piece the postcard
- A sheet of copy paper AND white or muslin fabric 9 x 12 for the postcard back
- Glue stick
- Elmers school glue
- Steam a seam large enough for the postcard