Included with INNOVA Ststems:
- Style "M" large capacity hook for fewer bobbin changes
- Set of leaders
- Bobbin winder
- Acrylic ruler base with latches
- Bobbin storage tube with 4 bobbins
- Size 16 needles (4 pack)
- Dust cover
- Set of hex keys
- Needle threader
- Sample thread
- Oil bottle
- Integrated needle laser light
- Lightning Electronics Stitch Regulation
- Cooling system for increased life
- Platinum 10 year warranty
Building on the INNOVA Classic's strengths, the M Series INNOVA quilting machines were designed with the latest in technology, combining both beauty and refined engineering.
The INNOVA boasts having the fastest motor, lowest maintenance, most reliable stitch quality, and best customer service available today in the longarm quilting community.
The only maintenance that your INNOVA will require is general cleaning of thread lint buildup and regular lubricating of the hook race in the bobbin area of your machine!
With class leading stitch quality, no down-time, and extreme versatility, the INNOVA is sure to please.
INNOVA longarm quilting machines are shipped with our Lightning Stitch regulator. The stitch regulates the machine speed based on operator movement to control the stitches per inch in and out of corners as well as in turns and tight radii. It is fully programmable throught the PLC operator interface. The number of stitches per inch are adjustable from 2-22. When in regulated mode, the machine will automatically accelerate and decelerate based on the quilting operator's movements. Among the many functionalities included are cruise and basting mode.
Pro Frame Specs:
- 10' or 12' length (custom sizes available)
- Perforated extruded aluminum tubing
- Adjustable heigh up to 13"
- Machine leveling legs
- 2" diameter stainless steel rollers
- Gas assisted lifting top fabric roller
- Adjustable two bar take-up roller system
- Adjustable stationary quilt backing roller maintains a perfectly level quilt bed
- EZ Lock roller system provides infinite adjustment of fabric tension
- Super glide carriage system for effortless movement
- Manual channel locks
- Heavy-duty, laminated wood tabletop that doubles as a cutting table
- Includes leaders and 2 side clamps
Electric Channel Locks
They use electromagnets to stop and hold the machine in either the x-axis or y-axis, making it easier to stitch straight lines.
These replace the machine leveler legs that come standard on the Pro-Frame, making it easy to move your INNOVA system around and lock it into system.