- With 3 possible embroidery positions for even patterns without offset
- Especially for border embroidery
- Ideal for individual pattern combinations
- Template for exact placement
- Max. embroidery area 150 x 400 mm (5.9 in x
The mega embroidery frame (max. embroidery area 150 x 400 mm) is a professional grade hoop for embroidering extra-large embroidery designs, motif combinations and borders. It has three possible embroidery positions. As a result, the fabric can remain clamped in the frame after completion of the first embroidery area. This allows tidy and accurate working of uniform patterns without the formation of offsets or gaps. Thanks to the template that is included, the fabric can be precisely aligned.
Mfr SKU: 030580.75.00
Fits the following Machines: B4, C2, C3, D2, Ea (1+2+4), Eb, F2 -- See link below to determine if your machine can accept this accessory!
Does this fit your machine? Visit What Fit's My Machine to see which category your machine is and match it to the guide above.